Dr. Gary Evans, D.P.M.
1 Penn Plaza 1707 250 W 34th Street | New York, NY 10119Call 646-626-5022
|Monday||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|Tuesday||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|Wednesday||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|Thursday||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|Friday||7:00am - 7:00pm|
- Bunion Surgery, Board Certified
- Heel Pain Center
- In Office Shockwave for Heel Pian
- Custom Foot Orthotics
- Specialist Sports injuries & Treatm
- Diabetic Shoes
- Foot Orthotics
- Podiatric Deformities
- Podiatric Disorder Treatment
- Podiatric Orthopedics
- Podiatric Sports Therapy
- Podiatric Surgery
- Bunion Treatment
- Foot Pain
Our practice specializes in the medical and surgical treatment of all foot and ankle problems for both adults and children. Dr. Evans has completed extensive study in Podiatric Medicine, Surgery, and Sports Medicine. He pursues ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest medical innovations and surgical techniques.
As seen on "Good Morning America" Dr. Evans is a pioneer in New York City, using the PinPointe Foot Laser in the treatment of Toenail Fungus. Dr. Evans is also the only Podiatrist in New York City to have the Orthospec High Frequency Shock Wave unit in his office. The Shockwave treatment boasts a success rate of 80% after only one treatment in eliminating Heel Pain ! This Non Invasive procedure is performed with local anesthetic.
We take pride in providing you with a comfortable office experience. Our qualified staff is friendly and will ensure a pleasant visit. Our office hours are designed to accommodate the needs of our patients with, in most cases, immediate, same day appointments available for urgent problems. We invite you to call our office to schedule an appointment.
Dr. Gary Evans is an NYU graduate. He graduated from the New York College of Podiatric Medicine in 1983. Following extensive surgical training, he went into and remains in private practice. Dr. Evans specializes in all phases of Podiatry including: Podiatric Medicine, Corrective Foot Surgery, and Sports Medicine. He is board certified in foot surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery, Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics, and is a fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
* Board Certified in Foot Surgery, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
* Board Certified in Podiatric Orthopedics
* Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
* Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
* Member, American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
* Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
* Member, New York State Podiatric Medical Association
* New York Downtown Hospital
* Gramercy Park Surgical Center