|Monday||9:00am - 6:30pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 6:30pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
- Diabetic Shoes
- Foot Orthotics
- Podiatric Deformities
- Podiatric Disorder Treatment
- Podiatric Orthopedics
- Podiatric Paralytic Treatment
- Podiatric Sports Therapy
- Podiatric Surgery
- Foot Pain
If you are looking for a podiatrist in Evanston , IL , we welcome you to our practice.
One of the goals of our Web site is to provide you an extension of care. As you navigate through the site you will find a wealth of information about podiatry, foot and ankle ailments, treatments available, exercising and shoes. There is an overview of our practice including our doctor and staff, office hours, insurance and appointment procedures, maps, directions and contact information.
As a licensed podiatrist in Evanston, IL we believe our patients deserve to have the information needed to make good choices about their foot and ankle care. Our goal is to educate each patient and begin a relevant treatment program with the highest quality of care available. Whatever your foot and ankle trouble, we'll work together to find the answers that will comfort you and bring you relief.
We take pride in providing you with a comfortable office experience. Our qualified staff is friendly and will ensure a pleasant visit. Our main office is conveniently located in Evanston, IL.
* Bachelor of Science, Biology and Chemistry received at Loyola University of Chicago
* Doctor of Podiatric Medicine received at William Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
1. Licensed for Podiatric Medicine, Illinois and Wisconsin
2. Board Certified in Podiatric Orthopedics, ABPOPPM
3. Board Certified in Primary Podiatric Medicine, ABPOPPM
4. Certified Wound Specialist, AAWM
5. Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Medicine
6. Certified in Pulse-Dye Laser and Carbon Dioxide Laser Technique
7. Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certified
8. Pioneer in Painless Cosmetic Bunion Correction
Dr. Hussain has more then 10 years of experience in the treatment of podiatric conditions such as: exclusive training in foot and ankle care, treatment of dermatological (skin) to osseous (bone) abnormalities. He specializes in the treatment and care of diabetic foot wounds and prevention as well as instructs those with diabetes on proper foot care. He is director of Diabetic Foot Salvage at Evanston Podiatric Surgeons and has helped many diabetics who are prone to foot and ankle problems.
Areas of expertise
* Pioneer in painless cosmetic bunion correction
* Correction of all hammertoe problems
* Pioneered protocol to rid fungal toenails