|Monday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
- Board Certified ABPS
- On Staff Northwestern LF Hospital
- In Network BX/BS Ppo
- In Network: Aetna, Cigna, Humana
- United Health Care, PHCS
- Foot Orthotics
- Podiatric Deformities
- Podiatric Orthopedics
- Podiatric Sports Therapy
- Podiatric Surgery
- Bunion Treatment
- Foot Pain
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
The Foot Care Group is a full service Podiatry clinic offering the latest treatments in a caring comfortable setting. Serving the Libertyville area for over 25 years, Dr. Sharlin has the experience you can trust. For your convenience, the office offers Evening and Saturday appointments.
Our office is equipped with digital x-ray, enabling your condition to be diagnosed in the convenience of our our office setting. Most foot problems can be treated "in 0ffice" ensuring your condition can be treated in a cost effective setting.
Specializing in all types of foot and ankle conditions, our goal is to provide the highest quality foot care in a caring and cost effective environment. Dr. Sharlin is Board Certified by the American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery and is a member of the medical staff of Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital.
Please feel free to learn more about the practice on the web at "Yourfootdoctorcom"
Dr. Sharlin completed his undergraduate degree at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign and his podiatric medical education at the Dr. William Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine. He obtained post-graduate training at the Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, where h served a one year fellowship in podiatry surgery.
Dr. Sharlin is certified by the American Board of Podiatric Sugery. He is a member of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, the American Podiatric Medical Association, and the Illinois Podiatric Medical Association. He is a member of the medical staff of Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital. Every year, Dr. Sharlin attends many conferences and seminars enabling his patients to receive the latest breakthroughs in care of hte foot and ankle.
Dr. Sharlin has been active in teaching; he serves as a resident instructor for Weiss Hospital. He has served on numerous medical committees and maintains surgical priveleges at many area surgi-centers. Specializing in all areas of foot surgery, Dr. Sharlin's interests include reconstructive bunion surgery as well as sports medicine.
* Doctor of Podiatric Medicine- Scholl College, Chicago
* Bachelor of Science in Biology-University of Illinois (Urbana)
* Residency- Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago
* Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
* Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
* Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
* Member, Illinois Podiatric Medical Association
* Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
* Same Day Surgery- 25 E. Washington Chicago
* Elmhurst Same Day Surgery - Elmhurst
* Surgical Resident Training at Same Day Surgery (25 E. Washington)